The Seacare Hotel Singapore is an accommodation located near Chinatown and Clarke Quay. For anyone who is looking for reasonably priced accommodations, we have summarized the hotel’s strong and weak points, as well as the experience of our stay for you.
• Private bathroom: Yes
• Towels: Yes
• Hair Dryer: Yes
• Desk or working area: Yes
• Refrigerator: Yes
• TV: Yes
• Air conditioning: Yes
• Free WiFi: Yes
• Parking: There is a parking lot near the hotel.
• The bed is not too deflated, and the pillows are not too high nor too flat.
• Work desk available.
• Reasonably spacious room.
• A bus stop is conveniently located right in front of the hotel.
• It’s near People’s Park Food Centre, which has delicious food at affordable price.
• Only one pillow is provided.
• Quite a distance from the nearest MRT station.
• The sound of passing cars can be heard from time to time.
• WiFi signal is not so good to the point that we had to use data from our mobile phone.
The Seacare Hotel Singapore is a 4-star accommodation that has been open since 2012. It’s not entirely brand new but is sufficiently comfortable.
Towels are changed and the room is cleaned on a daily basis. The security guard is a kind grandfather, who is charming and friendly.
Singapore is a country where hotel prices are (infuriatingly) high, but public transportation is efficient and inexpensive. We think that choosing accommodations outside the city that are near bus stops or MRT stations may be a better option.
The basic room at The Seacare Hotel Singapore, is 18 square meters in size, simply decorated, and comes with complete facilities.
The room we were assigned displayed slight damages caused by extensive use, such as the window blinds that could only be opened halfway, or the power outlet near the desk that had a slight crack. But overall, it wasn’t a big issue.
Satisfactory. Clean, dust-fee, and no hair debris.
Nice firm bed, though only one pillow was available. It was comfortable enough and the air conditioner’s temperature was stable throughout our stay. However, there was a slight flaw, as we could occasionally hear the sound of passing cars from our road-facing room.
Though not spacious, the size was well-proportioned. The bathroom walls consist of a clear glass, but a curtain was available to provide some privacy. Hot and cold water was easy to control and had a strong water flow.
The desk was not big but wide enough to accommodate a laptop and a mouse.
The internet signal was not impressive and it’s better to use the mobile phone’s personal hotspot WiFi.
Location, Opening Hours, Pricing
The Seacare Hotel Singapore
• 52 Chin Swee Rd, Singapore 169875
You May Be Interested In
• Everything You Need to Know Before Visiting Singapore
• Cable Car Sky Dining Singapore
• 30+ Singapore Street Food
• 19 Top Tourist Attractions in Singapore
• Hotel 81 Orchid Singapore, Affordable Accommodations in Geylang
BearDuck, is a game designer and illustrator, who started out on a daring journey, interested in mindfulness, self-improvement, and street food. It currently has over 160,000 followers on Facebook.